Terms and Conditions of UPC Membership (“T&C”) 聯盈通會員資格條款及細則
“UPC” Up Premiere Concierge Limited; “Member(s)” the holder of a valid Member(s)’ Account in the records of UPC for the time being; “Member(s) Account” the account in the records of UPC identified by the username nominated by an applicant for membership and created upon acceptance of membership by UPC; “Promotions” programmes offered by UPC from time to time by which Member(s) may gain rewards and benefits. In these T&C, unless the context otherwise requires: Words importing one gender include the other genders; Words importing the singular shall include the plural and vice versa; References to dates and times are reference to Hong Kong dates and times.
2.1 The decision to accept the application of a potential member shall be at the sole discretion of UPC.
2.2 UPC Membership is open to customers aged 18 or above.
2.3 As each Member(s)’ Password is the means by which UPC identifies the Member(s) and allows Members’ access to their Member(s)’ Account on the UPC Membership area of the Website, it must be kept secure. UPC does not accept responsibility for any unauthorized access to a Member(s)’ Account due to the Member(s)’ failure to keep the Member(s)’ Password secure.
2.4 Upon acceptance of the member, UPC will formally inform member acceptance through email or mail.
2.5 UPC reserves the right to verify, or require proof of all information given in order to obtain membership and any fraudulent or wrongful information given in order obtain membership, which has a material, negative effect on UPC’s decision whether or not to accept the application for membership, could result in the cancellation of all membership rights and lead to the repayment of all monies due to UPC.
2.6 The acceptance by UPC of an application for membership of the UPC membership shall constitute a legally binding agreement between the Member(s) and UPC. The Member(s) hereby agrees also to be bound by the T&C applicable to the UPC Membership, which are in force from time o time as detailed on the UPC’s website.
2.7 Membership fees must be paid according to UPC policy and are subject to change from time to time. Membership is valid for one (1) year. Member(s) who fail to renew the membership before expiry will be considered as lapsed members.
2.9 The Platinum Concierge Service is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, which serves globally.
2.10 The joining fee and annual fee of UPC membership is a fixed amount as listed on the invoice.
2.11 Annual fee and joining fee are non-refundable.
3.1 Member(s) has the right to cancel this agreement by sending a written notice of cancellation to UPC with one month notice. After receiving the written notice of cancellation, a confirmation letter will be issued by UPC to confirm the cancellation of membership within 15 working days.
3.2 Termination of membership by UPC, death, non-payment of the membership fee, misconduct, fraud, misuse of the UPC Membership benefits or failure to follow these T&C, conduct prejudicial to the best interests of UPC or its Member(s) may result in the immediate termination or suspension of membership or refusal to renew membership without notice and with no refund being made by UPC at which time all outstanding benefits, rewards or gain accumulated in the Member(s)’ Account will be forfeited and will not be refunded or exchanged for cash and the Member(s)’ Account be deleted.
3.3 Membership of UPC is personal to the Member(s) and cannot be assigned, transferred, or otherwise disposed of without the prior written consent of UPC, such consent shall not be unreasonably withheld or delayed.
4. Benefits Terms
4.1 UPC may provide Member(s) its new products and offers associated with Member(s)’ membership from time to time, and these new offers will be governed by these T&C in addition to any terms and conditions applicable to the specific offers.
4.2 UPC has the right to adjust, withdraw or cancel any rewards or benefits awarded or to be awarded to the Member(s).
6. UPC is not the supplier of the coupons, vouchers, merchandise, gifts, products, promotions and services supplied by our business partners under this membership and, to the extent permitted by law, will not accept any liability in relation thereto. For the concierge services provided by our business partners, UPC shall not be liable for any liabilities. Member(s) agrees to hold UPC harmless and indemnify UPC against all losses, damages, claim, demands, liabilities, costs and expenses in connection with your use of UPC membership in breach of the T&C. Member(s) shall refer to the suppliers’ T&C for further information.
7. A Member(s) shall inform UPC immediately upon change of any personal data or details submitted to UPC from time to time. We shall not be liable for any claim, demand, liability or action resulting from a Member(s)’ failure to supply UPC with any updated personal data or details.
8. No waiver of any breach under these T&C will amount to a waiver of any other breach.
9. These T&C and the relationship between UPC and the Member(s) are governed by the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China.
10. UPC and the Member(s) do not intend that any term of these T&C should be enforceable, by virtue of the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance, by or against any entity or person who is not a party to these T&C.
11. UPC reserves the right to change the T&C herein from time to time upon notice posted on the website of UPC.
12. UPC reserves the right to final decision in the event of any dispute.
13. These T&C and PICs are written in English and may be translated into other languages. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the translated version of these T&C, the English Version shall prevail.
14. Headings are for ease of reference only and shall not affect the interpretation of these T&C.
4. Benefits Terms 福利條款
10. 根據《合約(第三方權利) 條例》，聯盈通與其會員並不會將此條款及細則應用於並無關聯的任何組織或個人身上。
1. This PICS provides information on the obligations and policies of Up Premiere Concierge Limited, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and associated companies (collectively, the “Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”) under the Hong Kong SAR Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486) (“the Ordinance”). In this PICS, the meaning of the term “Personal Data” is as defined in the Ordinance. We collect your Personal Data when you apply for membership to UPC.
2. Your Personal Data collected and held by us will be used for the purpose of
a. Processing your application for membership
b. Verifying yourP identity
c. Verifying your eligibility to participate in UPC Membership
d. Fulfilling orders
e. Delivery of goods/services
f. Enabling the daily operation of your account and/or collection of amounts outstanding in your account with us
g. Providing you with regular communications with details of our benefits
h. Designing new or improving existing services provided by us, our subsidiaries, our affiliates or the third party merchants that we cooperate with to provide benefit, rewards, discounts and targeted offers to you
i. Investigation of complaints and suspected suspicious transactions
j. Prevention or detection of crime
k. Disclosure as required by law
l. The facilitation of website access
m. The compilation of aggregate statistics on website usages
n. Marketing (including direct marking) purpose
o. Assisting with promotions and market surveys
p. Providing technical services for our web sites and applications software
q. Organizing activities to you
r. Any other purposes as may be agreed to between you and us
3. It is voluntary for you to supply to us your Personal Data. Without such Personal Data, however, we will not be able to process your application and approve your membership or to provide facilities and services to you.
4. Your Personal Data may be disclosed and transferred (whether in Hong Kong or abroad) to an authorized third party under a duty of confidentiality to us who provide services to us (including administrative, data processing, research and marketing, distribution, telecommunications, computer, payment, professional or other similar services).
5. Your name, address, both mobile and residential phone number and email address you have provided to us in this application form will be used by us for direct marketing in relation to offers and promotions from or sponsored by us, our subsidiaries, our affiliates and other third party merchants that we cooperate with to provide services to you in relation to the following industries: Retail , entertainment, leisure and sports, consumer products and services, art and culture, security services, food and beverage, transportation and tourism, travel and accommodation, education, environmental, health and wellness, non-profit, telecommunications, e-commerce, media and public relations, information technology, professional and consulting services, financial, wealth management, insurance, banking, credit service and real property and related service. Please note that we cannot use your Personal Data unless we have received your consent. You have the right to opt out from receiving direct marketing materials from us at any time.
6. You have the right to request access to and correction of Personal Data held by us about you. You may also ask us to delete your Personal Data from any active mailing or distribution list. If you wish to access or correct your Personal Data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. All reasonable efforts are made to ensure that any Personal Data held by us is stored in a secure and safe place, and accessed only by our authorized employees or authorized third party who have a legitimate need for the Personal Data in the performance of their job responsibilities.
8. We are committed to protecting the privacy, confidentiality and security of the personal information we hold by complying with the requirements of the Ordinance with respect to the management of personal information. We are equally committed to ensuring that all our employees and agents uphold these obligations.
9. Personal Data will be stored for a duration that is relevant to the purpose of which it was processed and for as long as required by applicable law.
10. This PICS is subject to change. Any changes will be posted on our website.
5. 您在本申請表中所提供的資料，如姓名，地址，手機號碼和住宅電話號碼和電子郵件地址可能會被我們，其附屬公司，附屬機構或和我們合作的第三方商家作直銷所用，如以下行業的相關優惠和推廣活動: 零售，娛樂，休閒和體育，消費品和服務，藝術和文化，安全服務，食品飲料，交通運輸和旅遊，旅遊和住宿，教育，環境，健康，非營利，電信，電子商務，媒體和公共關係，信息技術，專業諮詢服務，財務，財富管理，保險，銀行，信貸服務和不動產及相關服務。請注意，除非我們得到您的同意，否則我們無法使用您的個人資料。您有權在任何時候選擇不接收我們的直效行銷資料。
Scope of Concierge Service 禮賓服務範圍
1. UPC will provide a hotline for UPC Platinum Member and all requests for services will be handled by UPC’s service center which serves globally for 24 hours a day,7 days a week.
2. UPC will provide a hotline for UPC Gold Member and all requests for services will be handled by UPC’s service center which serves in the Asia Pacific countries 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.